Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Jesus thinks you're a jerk

Post-election: I'm trying to stay positive. I'm also trying not to develop a Nyquil habit. I predict a photo finish. But the photo will be blurry. Inconclusive at best. Widespread reports of voting malfunction. Yesterday, I read that in one Florida precinct (is that the right word? does it matter?), voting machines were counting backwards. Counting. Backwards. But they caught it. Which is a shame, really. I say let them spin backwards. I say let's buy some patch cords at Radio Shack and connect the whole country to those magical machines. Keep them spinning until we're all back at the witch trial, wearing shoes with buckles on them. It will be great. Then Everyone can come over my place and we'll make candles and sing hymns. More Nyquil, pastor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home